Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I will not attend Mediation

I decided that I will not agree to mediation with my ex.

If I agree he will see this as a weakness on my part and this will encourage him. He has already brainwashed my son by buying him toys and taking him to the rugby and stuff like that, and he will do the same to my daughter if I gave him half the chance.

I have to protect my children and if that means going to court then I will do it.

I do not work so does that mean that I qualify for legal aid automatically? It's all based on your income isn't it, or do they consider things like the value of your home and your other assets?

I really appreciate everyone's support in this. Its really confusing for me right now but with your help I feel confident that I am doing the best thing for my kids.

Thanks

Cynth

No comments:

Post a Comment